• Stunning set of 10 Art Deco Royal Worcester cobalt and gold hand gilded desert plates
• White porcelain with thick dark cobalt blue border with a hand gilded elegant design of lotus blossoms and neoclassical scrollwork
• Made by Royal Worcester for Ovington Brothers New York, Ovington Brothers were importers of the finest tablewares from the leading European makers
• The back mark on this set indicates that they were made in 1930's
• There is some fading on the gold of the inner border of the plates, the outer borders are thickly embellished and very good, no cracking or chips exceptionally dramatic and beautiful large set of plates
• Each measuring 9"
top of page
bottom of page