• A rare and beautiful thing, large heirloom Lefkara lace rectangular tablecloth and 12 napkins
• Beige undyed natural Linen with white embroidery in a classic Lefkara design, reminiscent of Byzantine and Greek Geometric patterns, made by the artisan women in the idyllic town of Lefkara, patterns handed down from grandmother to mother to daughter dating back to the 14th century
• Tablecloth measuring 100"x60"
• Made in Cyprus by the artisan women of Lefkara
• Condition is excellent appears unused
*It is very rare to find such a large tablecloth in this design, this set would have taken months to years to complete, Lefkara embroidery is proud part of the cultural heritage of Cyprus
top of page
bottom of page