• Darling set of rare Antique Cauldon plates with hand painted Rose garland border
• Exceptional quality white porcelain with a border of yellow and green roses and lavish gold neoclassical laurel wreath banding
• Made by Cauldon in England for Richard Briggs of Boston, an importer of the finest European tableware from the late 1800's to 1920's.
• Measuring 8" perfect for starters or deserts
• This set adds a gorgeous pop of color to any white porcelain, here we paired it with our antique George Jones dinner plates
top of page
bottom of page